Monday 9 October 2017

Creative Expressions Winter Tags


Tag 2 Pretty Baubles

Hi there , I'm back again with tag 2 of the set of five . I hope you enjoyed the tag yesterday .
I described the background preparation yesterday so we can go straight onto the fun bit of decorating this tag !

To start decorating the tag I stamped and embossed, using Persian Sea Aurora, the ivy from the Carol Stamper stamp set .
I then mixed a little of one of the paint colours with Soft White Texture Paste, before spreading it through a stencil . I used That Special Touch Mask Trellis . Once dry I rubbed some of the mixed Gilding Polish that I made for these tags ( see tag 1 ) . Finally I added dots of glue and sprinkled glitter on it .


The Baubles were stamped and embossed onto mount board using Black Embossing Powder . I cut them out and used a black alcohol ink pen to colour the edges of the mount board and neaten them . I used mount board so that the Baubles stand out on the tag .




I coloured the Baubles with Gilding Polish . This can be used as paints by mixing them with water , and they can be mixed to create the colours needed . I used Purple Paradise , Powder Blue and Fern .
The tops of the baubles are made by tying a ribbon bow around a Pearl Topped Stick Pin and then the baubles and Pins were attached to the tag with dimensional glue .



Creative Expressions products used for this tag :- 
Stamps to Die For , Mini Christmas Scene and Leafy Bauble and  Mini Ornate and Beaded Bauble .
Creative Expressions Clear Stamps , Carol Singers .
That Special Touch Mask, Trellis .
Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder, Persian Sea Aurora.
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish Mix as before and Purple Paradise, Powder Blue and Fern .
Creative Expressions Pearl Topped Stick Pins , White .
Cosmic Shimmer Glitterbitz, Vintage Violet .

If you would like to see what other members of the CE DT are doing go to 

No comments:

Post a Comment